Thursday, December 15, 2011

Creation, Trial & Error, Iterations

Several weeks ago I watched a TED talk by Tim Harford: Trial, error and the God complex, it impressed me greatly at the time. Reading today from the blog Marc and Angel Hack Life: 30 Things to Stop Doing to Yourself, I had a revolutionary thought when I read number two.

What if creation in the metaphysical realms is really an eternal process of iterations. I realize that there are laws in place that must be obeyed, and principles to be followed, but I think within those bounds there is an infinite possibility for creation. The phrase: "Because that’s the whole purpose of living – to face problems, learn, adapt, and solve them over the course of time." made me think of the grander scale of opportunity that is mine if I will endure.

I couldn't help but be reminded also of the video entitled "Create"

I am reminded, inspired and challenged to persist in my efforts to create something unique, beautiful and enduring. Things like teaching my children, writing, building, drawing, speaking and even thinking.

No comments: